Thursday, July 18, 2013

MY LEGO TRIP {Phoenix AZ}



                                                                                                                                                                 


DAY 1

Me and my dad left at 8:00 a.m and left to go to the Denver, Colorado we were going to Phoenix AZ we were going to a Lego kid fest. we got to stay at point Hilton squaw peak resort.                                                    
The room that we stayed was not ready so we swam for a hour or 2 ?  
Here I am falling out of my tube on the lazy river.

One of the pools.

Me and my dad.


DAY 2      
                                                       we  woke up. we had  no clue where a good place to eat was.So we went to the lobby and we ask'd where a good Doughnut shop was. Soon we were at a good Doughnut  shop it was called Rainbow Doughnuts. After that we went to McCormick park. In Scottsdale AZ. Then we went back to the hotel and swam and then we got in the car and started to go to the University of Phoenix Stadium. When we got inside of the session area the first thing me and my dad did is we went to the first few bricksscapes. Then we went to the model museum.

as we were in line you could look down and see evereything.

batman was above me so you know who it is  

Me trying to get the crossbow


trying to make it like he can not see

I'm trying to get his gun .

Me and darth

I want that whip!

We were getting ice cream. We walk out and we see this sunset

Outside the stadium the 2 means parking lot 2

Me next to the college foot ball logo.

Me next to????????



DAY 3


we went to Safeway to get doughnuts. We sat on the balcony and ate then I looked down and saw the pool below.

then we swam.


soon we were on the plane to go home then all the sudden the pilot said '' sorry we have a 30 min delay . I did not care at all because I was in first class . after 30 min  the pilot said It said  it started to rain in Denver now we have a 45 min delay .
45 min later
SORRY THE RAIN IN DENVER WILL NOT STOP!!!!! NOW WE HAVE 1 HOUR DELAY!!!!!
so we got off the plane walked around then we got back on the plane  no more delays right as we took off I said I want dinner so we asked the  stewardess if they had food they went and checked they came bake with 2 boxes with food inside was beef jerky ,goldfish  cheese, cookies,crackers. and i had soda. we got home at 11: 30 p.m  




No comments:

Post a Comment